Functional Regulatory Genomics and Disease
The 2020 Autumn Meeting on behalf of the Genetics Society.
When? Monday 16 November 2020
Where? Hadyn Ellis Building, Cardiff University, Maindy Road, Cardiff CF24 4HQ
The 2020 Autumn Meeting on behalf of the Genetics Society
Meeting backgroundComplex heritable conditions such as obesity, diabetes, alcohol abuse, schizophrenia and depression affect a significant proportion of the UK population.
Thus, the focus of this conference will be to invite international leaders in the interdisciplinary study of the genetics of disease, the exploration of the regulatory genome and the in-depth biology of its activity and function, to interact and discuss their work.
- Full Conference - Genetics Society Full Member: £130
- Full Conference - Genetics Society Postgraduate/Undergraduate Member: £80
- Full Conference - Non-Member: £230
- Conference dinner: £45
Junior Scientist Conference GrantGenetics Society members who are undergraduates, postgraduates or postdoctoral scientists within three years of their PhD viva may apply for grants of up to £150 to support attendance at this meeting. These grants may be used to cover travel and essential overnight accommodation, the most economic form of travel should be used. Applications should be made through the mySociety portal.
Call for Papers
Guidance notes for submitting your Abstract:
1. Follow the link below entitled 'Click here for more information about submissions' to download an abstract submission form.
2. Fill in the form and upload using the Upload abstract button at the top of the page.
3. Delegates will be notified if their Abstracts have been accepted by Thursday 24th September.
4. Please note: Once you select Save Changes to your Abstract, it will be submitted. You will then not be able to view, edit or delete it. If you want to make any changes contact Beth Morgan at email@example.com or on 020 3925 3444.
Click here for more information about submissions